One of my favorite summer staples are frozen treats, ice cream, smoothie bowls, popsicles – anything that is sweet and refreshing! When it’s hot out and I am craving something sweet, I LOVE to snack on frozen grapes. Grapes pack the perfect amount of sweetness and tartness that reminded me of a sorbet. If we can make ice cream out of bananas then grapes would work, right?
In just two steps you can make this refreshing, fruit-based and naturally sweet sorbet! It’s the perfect frozen treat for staying cool on a hot summer day.
What you’ll need:
- 2 cups frozen grapes (I used green for a more tart flavor, if you prefer a sweeter flavor then use red!)
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- Splash of water
How to make:
- Wash the grapes and remove grapes from stems. Place in an airtight container to freeze overnight.
- Once the grapes have frozen, add them to a food processor with the frozen raspberries, and honey. Add enough water to get the mixture to blend smoothly, just a splash of water! (this can be done in a blender, but I’ve noticed that the food processor is the most efficient method and makes a better texture).
- Now you’ve made a sorbet in two simple steps! *chef’s kiss 😘👌*