***This position has been filled***
Central Iowa Aquatics (CIA) is seeking an outstanding, experienced Head Age Group Coach to join our Club located in the Des Moines, IA metro area. The candidate’s primary responsibility will be to oversee and develop a comprehensive age group program. The candidate will manage the administrative responsibilities of age group planning as well as coach a wide range of swimming abilities. The Head Age Group Coach will report directly to the Head Coach and will also support and work with our senior level program, as well as, provide support to the Head Coach as needed. The ideal candidate will be able to start September 1, 2015.
• Be in good standing with USA Swimming: background check, athlete protection training and other USA Swimming Requirements required.
• Have a minimum of 3-5 years coaching experience with various levels of swimmers.
• Experience in tryouts and evaluating swimmers for placement.
• Must have good administrative experience with the following skills: Team Unify, Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Strong communication skills to interact by phone and/or email with parents, board members, and coaching staff.
• Must have ASCA level-2 coaching credentials
HOW TO APPLY
Email your resume, list of references, and a cover letter which explains your coaching philosophy and experience to: [email protected]
***Review of applicants will begin immediately
ABOUT CENTRAL IOWA AQUATICS
Central Iowa Aquatics (CIA), a member of the Iowa LSC, has been recognized by USA Swimming with Bronze Medal Club and Level 3 Club status. Over 125 swimmers comprise the year-round club, ranging from Beginner to Jr. National level swimmers.
We are a USA swimming level 3 club located in Des Moines, IA. In 2013 & 2014 we achieved Bronze medal status with USA swimming. Our club is currently comprised of 125 year round swimmers, ranging from novice to Jr. National qualifiers.
Swimming News / Swimming Job is courtesy of Central Iowa Aquatics.