Courtesy: Mizzou Athletics
COLUMBIA, Mo. – University of Missouri Swim and Dive announced its 2023-24 schedule on Wednesday, releasing the dates of the nine-meet slate.
The schedule is highlighted by five meets in the state of Missouri including four home competitions. The Mizzou Invite headlines the action on Nov. 15-17 with the Tiger Qualifier and Mizzou Qualifier to follow on Feb. 2-3 and March 2-3, respectively.
The Tigers will open the season in Dallas, Texas at the SMU Classic on Oct. 6-7. From there the program will travel to Tuscaloosa, Ala. for an inter-conference meeting with The Crimson Tide on Oct. 20.
Missouri remains in state as the calendar turns to November, the Tigers will travel to St. Charles, Mo. for a dual meet at Lindenwood on Nov. 3 before returning to the Mizzou Aquatic Center for the home opener.
On Dec. 2, the Tigers will pay a visit intrastate foe Missouri State for a meet in Springfield, Mo.
After a week-long break from competition, the Tigers travel south for the Auburn Diving Invite on Dec. 17-20.
Missouri will compete twice in January with a pair of dual meets at Louisville and at Purdue on Jan. 5 and 13, respectively.
Postseason competition opens with the SEC Championships on Feb. 20-24 in Auburn, Ala.
Divers who advance through the conference meet will compete in the NCAA Zone Diving Championships from March 9-13 in Houston, Texas.
The 2023-24 season will conclude with the Women’s NCAA Championships on March 20-23 in Athens, Ga. followed by the men’s national title meet on March 27-30 in Indianapolis, Ind.
FOLLOW THE TIGERS
Missouri’s 2023-24 Schedule:
- September 28 // Black and Gold
- October 6-7 // SMU Classic (Dallas, Texas)
- October 20 // Alabama (Tuscaloosa, Ala.)
- October 25 // Indiana, Auburn
- November 3 – Lindenwood (St. Charles, Mo.)
- November 15-17 // Mizzou Invite
- December 2 // Missouri State (Springfield, Mo.)
- December 17-20 // Auburn Diving Invite (Auburn, Ala.)
- January 5 // Louisville (Louisville, Ky.)
- January 13 // Purdue (West Lafayette, Ind.)
- February 2-3 // Tiger Qualifier
- February 20-24 // SEC Championships (Auburn, Ala.)
- March 2-3 // Mizzou Qualifier
- March 9-13 // NCAA Zone Diving Championships (Houston, Texas)
- March 20-23 // Women’s NCAA Championships (Athens, Ga.)
- March 27-30 // Men’s NCAA Championships (Indianapolis, Ind.)