2018 COMMONWEALTH GAMES
- Thursday, April 5th – Tuesday, April 10th (swimming)
- Optus Aquatic Centre, Gold Coast, Australia
- Prelims at 10:30am local (8:30pm previous night EDT)
- Finals at 7:30pm local (5:30am EDT)
- Official Commonwealth Games website
- Meet Schedule + Results
- Live Stream (Canada)
- Live Stream (US)
- Live Stream (Australia)
England’s freestyle and butterfly specialist James Guy has withdrawn from the final of the men’s 200 fly for day 3 finals at the Commonwealth Games. It’s been reported that the scratch is due to dehydration.
Guy was heading into the final seeded 8th after clocking 1:58.43 in the prelims, and was expected to be a medal contender in this race. So far during the competition Guy has taken 3rd in the 400 free, 4th in the 200 free, and picked up a silver in the men’s 4×100 free relay.