SIZE MATTERS: This issue is nearly one pound.
OUR THEME: How to be a Student Athlete.
In this issue some of the best coaches in swimming breakdown how you can make the most of your college experience. We also rank the TOP 50 2018-19 NCAA SWIMMERS, men and women. Finally, we deliver our first POWER RANKINGS, projecting who will be the 2019 NCAA Championship team. A lot will happen between now and NCAA Championships, but this big, fat issue will get you started.
With your yearly subscription, you receive over 600 of pages of swimming’s highest quality content, and another 1,900+ pages of digital issues, going back to the first issue produced.
With your subscription today you get the:
- 2015 Year in Review (Michael Phelps cover) as a digital magazine
- 2016 Swimsuit Issue (Ryan Lochte cover) as a digital magazine
- 2016 Olympic Preview (Michael Phelps cover) as a digital magazine
- 2016 College Preview (Katie Ledecky cover) as a digital magazine
- 2016 Olympic Year in Review (Michael Phelps cover) as a digital magazine
- 2017 Swimsuit Issue (Anthony Ervin cover) as a digital magazine
- 2017 Superhero Issue (Nathan Adrian cover) as a digital magazine
- 2017 College Preview Issue (Simone Manuel cover) as a digital magazine
- 2017 Year In Review as a print magazine (Caeleb Dressel cover) as print magazine
- 2018 Spring Issue (Mallory Comerford cover) as a digital magazine
- 2018 Summer Preview Issue (Caeleb Dressel cover) as a digital magazine
- 2018 College Preview Issue as a print magazine (Ella Eastin cover)
- 2018 Year in Review Issue as a print magazine
- 2019 Spring Issue as a print magazine
- 2019 Summer Preview (World Championships Preview) as a print magazine
Already a subscriber? Go to swimswam.com/magazine/digital-access, type in your email/password and view the digital magazines.
See seven reasons to love SwimSwam Magazine for our upcoming issues.
You want the Ella Eastin cover. We memorialized swim stars with beautiful covers you have to hold in your hands to appreciate.
All issues have a big theme, one topic we cover in-depth. The 2018 College Preview is all about HOW TO BE A STUDENT ATHLETE.
If you subscribe, you can also buy back issues. On the subscription page, check the box by any of the back issues to add them to your order. ***Please note, our first issue, the 2015 Year in Review, has sold out. Going forward we will not print additional runs. Once an issue is sold out, it is gone and only available on our digital platform. Printed back issues are limited to what is in stock.
The WOMEN IS SWIMMING issue, the TATTOO ISSUE, the 2016 OLYMPIC PREVIEW (Phelps cover), 2016 Year in Review (Phelps cover), and the SUPERHERO issue are nearly sold out.
Magazines are massive. The 2016 Olympic Year in Review came in at 172 pages. (That’s an increase of 40 pages over the 2015 Year in Review, which came in at 132 pages.) The 2018 Spring Issue was 196, an increase of 24 pages! We deliver big issues. Period.
The quality is high. SwimSwam Magazine has perfect binding (like a book), heavy card stock, and an expensive cover finish. If you haven’t subscribed, you simply don’t know. You feel it the instant you touch the magazine. The texture is amazing, and you’ll love how heavy it feels in your hands. Issues are nearly a pound.
Our covers are ideal for your coffee table or nightstand. Make a statement, show your swimming love, show that your sport is great and worth the respect it deserves. Adorn it with SwimSwam Magazine.
SwimSwam Magazine named one of the 30 Hottest Launches of 2016
- Audience reaction
- Industry reaction
To knock you over with each issue, producing a must-have magazine that feels like a collector’s item.
To produce unique features never before seen in swimming media.
To present swimming like it should be, the greatest sport on earth.
At SwimSwam, we love the sport, and we love changing the paradigm of how it’s presented. For far too long swimming magazines have been the same, and it our goal to deliver something spectacular, a magazine you will be excited about getting every single time a new issue is released.