SwimSwam’s daily swimming workout series is a collection of workouts written by coaches from a variety of backgrounds. All daily swimming workouts have been written using Commit Swimming. The workouts themselves are not indicative of SwimSwam’s or Commit’s views on training. They strictly reflect the opinions of the author swim coach.
- Purpose: Base building
- Target age group: 13-14 years old, 15-18 years old
- Target level: Senior Age Group/ High School State Level, National/ Collegiate Level
- Weeks until target meet: 18 weeks
- Team Location: United States
- Course: 25 Yards
- Shared workout link: Click here to view this workout on commitswimming.com
Monday/Tuesday PM [2/1-2/21]
TT expectations: Process/Fun/Positive/Fearless!
High School/Club Mgmt expectation: Leadership, priorities, Safety!
3×100 best 75fr/25 bk @1:30
paddles 3×50 knuckle pad ch HVO @:55
2×100 best fr @1:25
4×50 scull o=pr A e=pr B @3bottomshoot/3bobs
1×100 fr @1:20
5×50 pads drop breath fr @:55
wall kicks/ bottom shooter battles/finishes 200
30 streamline Bobs: rhythm! balance! Streamline!
8×75 fr dpc flow/pr a or b build/fr [email protected]:00/1:05/1:10
4×50 build to PP! o=a e=b @1:00
sox 8×25 ch o=b to pp e=PP @:40(r1feet/r2hands)
sox off 4×50 PP ch @1:00
75 race blocks heats
12×50 @:45 cruz flow form!
fine tuning tech review/ turns
Coach Brandon: short axis
Coach Joe : long axis