SwimSwam’s daily swimming workout series is a collection of workouts written by coaches from a variety of backgrounds. All daily swimming workouts have been written using Commit Swimming. The workouts themselves are not indicative of SwimSwam’s or Commit’s views on training. They strictly reflect the opinions of the author swim coach.
- Purpose: Base building
- Target age group: 13-14 years old, 15-18 years old, 19-22 years old
- Target level: Senior Age Group/ High School State Level, National/ Collegiate Level
- Weeks until target meet: 19 weeks
- Team Location: United States
- Course: 25 Yards
- Shared workout link: Click here to view this workout on commitswimming.com
Finding Our Rhythm! If not feeling yet…your close, keep pushing!
Starts with Hope and Belief! Your Time!
4×50 meditative recovery
sox 8×25 kick o=pr e=ch g4 @:45
feet 10×25 kick o=pr e=ch [email protected]:35
sox 4×50 k/s o=pr e=ch g4 @1:10
feet 5×50 k/s o=pr e=ch g5 @1:00
sox on hands 8×25 swim o=pr e=ch [email protected]:35
no sox 10×25 o=pr e=ch G5! @:30
4×50 free combo drill g1 form!
8×50 free, pads optional, 3 dolphs @:35/:40
6×25 [12.5 underwater free/12.5 bkwds fr]@5 bobs
prime stroke race
all from blocks
warm down 4×100 sc/sw