2016 U.S. OLYMPIC TEAM TRIALS
- Sunday June 26th-Sunday July 3rd, 2016
- Century Link Center – Omaha, Nebraska
- Friday-Sunday – Prelims – 11:00 am EDT Finals – 7:45 pm EDT
- SwimSwam Preview Links & Schedule
- NBC Televison Coverage Schedule
- Psych Sheets
- Live results
SwimSwam’s Caley Oquist just watched the meet officials review, and subsequently overturn, Cammile Adams‘ disqualification in the prelims of the women’s 200 fly.
After originally calling her for pushing off the back, after a further video review, the disqualification was overturned by decision of the meet referee.
That makes Adams the top seed heading into Wednesday evening’s semi-finals with a 2:08.29, and bumps Dakota Luther out of the 16th-place spot.
More information will be published as it becomes available.