Staying motivated over the course of a long season is no joke. Between the two-a-days, holiday training camp(s), and more meters and yardage than you can count even the most inspired swimmer can get mentally fatigued.
That’s where these custom motivational swimming posters made by YourSwimBook.com come into play.
Let’s face facts…
No matter what your goals are in the pool, whether it is destroying that personal best, qualifying for Olympic Trials, or winning Olympic Trials, the top swimmers in the sport understand how critical it is to keep their motivation levels topped up.
These 5 exclusive swimming posters, designed and published by competitive swimmers for the elite-minded competitive swimmer, do just that.
- For those moments when you feel doubt and uncertainty creeping in…
- When you are struggling to keep your eyes on the finish line…
- To keep you focused and motivated once that first wave of enthusiasm and motivation has fizzled off…
- And for when you need that extra daily reminder each day to be the best swimmer you can possibly be.
Let’s take a closer look at them now:
1. Unleash Greatness.
Whatever greatness in the pool means for you, whether it is making your first sectionals or provincials cut, this poster will remind you to unleash your inner greatness every single day.
It is produced on glossy, high quality paper, and comes in at 2 feet by 3 feet, which means it can not only remind you to be great, but also cover up any unfortunate holes or otherwise unsightly portions of your wall.
“Be not afraid of greatness.” — William Shakespeare
2. I Only Fear Not Trying.
It’s shocking how many swimmers are more afraid of the hardship of the journey than of the regret they would face if they don’t try at all.
Don’t be that swimmer.
Be the athlete who gives it their all, and who can walk away from the pool knowing that they gave it their absolute best, and can do so without regrets or fear.
“In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take.”
3. Challenges Are the Doorways to Excellence.
How often have you stopped cold after a setback? Or been demoralized by a defeat? If you are like me, more than a couple times.
This poster is designed to remind you that all too often success is just on the other side of the struggle and grind.
In other words, if you want excellence, you gotta be willing to punch through a few challenges on the way.
“We don’t grow when things are easy. We grow when we face challenges.”
4. Dream Bigger.
It can be hard to create big goals when we are surrounded by small-minded friends, family, and swimmers. For every athlete that accomplished something worthwhile there was someone who told them it couldn’t be done.
That they should think smaller, and dream smaller. This is your reminder to think big. To dream big. And to act big.
“…with hard work, with belief, with confidence and trust in yourself and those around you, there are no limits.” –Michael Phelps
5. Decide What You Want.
The most freeing moment is making a firm and unwavering decision to after a goal. To have the end goal specified, a plan to get there, and the determination to see it through.
After all, it all begins with a decision. Once made, everything else seems to fall into place.
This poster is designed to remind you to live up to your decision on a daily basis.
“Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
Feeling Fired Up Yet?
Alright, alright, you might be saying.
I’ll take ’em and I will take ’em right now so check me out!
But for those of you who aren’t convinced…
Or aren’t sure…
Here are some frequently asked questions I get about these bad boys…
- The posters retail for $29 a piece. Buying them individually would cost $145. But because you are a math wizard you save yourself $29 (20%) off the retail price by purchasing them together for a total of $116.
- Shipping takes 4-6 business days for domestic (US & Canada) orders. 5-7 days for international orders. For domestic orders you will receive a tracking number when your posters are shipped out.
- Shipping costs $7 for domestic orders, $12 for international and space station orders.
- The posters are 100% guaranteed. Not happy? Send em back and I will refund you immediately. No questions asked.
- The posters are rolled up in heavy duty, mostly bullet proof tubes. Which means you receive them nice and rolled up. We tried folding them, but let’s be honest, creases are for pants. Not posters.
- Payment options are pretty simple. We use PayPal as a third-party payment processor. They accept all major credit cards as well, so you don’t need to have an account with them to use them.
- By purchasing all five you are saving more than just 20%, but because you are paying a flat $7 (or $12) rate for shipping you are also saving an additional $28 (or $60) in shipping costs versus purchasing all five of them individually.
YourSwimBook is a log book and goal setting guide designed specifically for competitive swimmers. It includes a ten month log book, comprehensive goal setting section, monthly evaluations to be filled out with your coach, and more. Learn 8 more reasons why this tool kicks butt.
Join the YourSwimBook weekly newsletter group and get motivational tips and more straight to your inbox. Sign up for free here.