2016 BIG 12 MEN’S AND WOMEN’S CHAMPIONSHIPS
- Wednesday, February 24 – Saturday, February 27
- Texas Swimming Center, Austin, TX (Central Time Zone)
- Prelims 10AM / Finals 6 PM
- Defending Champion: Texas men (19x) & Texas women (4x) (results)
- Live results
- Championship Central
- Women’s Fan Guide and Men’s Fan Guide
Day two of the Big 12 Championships saw the Texas men and women build big leads that they won’t be giving up.
Highlights from last night are brought up in the video above. The 400 medley relays were big for Texas, as both the men and the women shattered meet records.
The women also notched new program and conference records with their performance. Tasija Karosas (51.88), Madisyn Cox (59.19), Mimi Schneider (51.85), and Rebecca Millard (47.51) swam a 3:30.43. This is a relay made up of two juniors and two sophomores, so it’s not unreasonable to see how they have more records to break in the coming years.