PENNSYLVANIA STATE ATHLETICS CONFERENCE (PSAC) – MEN AND WOMEN
- Dates: Wednesday-Saturday, February 19-22nd
- Location: Graham Aquatic Center, York, Pennsylvania
- Defending Champions: West Chester men (21x); West Chester women (13x)
Courtesy: Pennsylvania State Athletics Conference
- West Chester ended the evening’s competition in the lead with 421 points. Bloomsburg sits in second place with 304 points while IUP is third with 285.
- Georgia Wright won the 1000 free for the fourth consecutive year in a time of 9:50.54 – a new conference meet record for Wright.
- Bloomsburg’s Becca Cubbler shattered her own school record in the 1000 Free, finishing second overall with a time 10:02.35.
- IUP took home the 800 Free Relay with a time of 7:33.00 while also claiming two of the top three finishes in the 200-individual medley relays. Paige Mikesell lead the pack with a 2:02.08 while Rachel Johnson sealed third place with a time of 2:06.71.
- West Chester sits in first place at the conclusion of the first day with a total of 184 points. With the Golden Rams in the lead, Bloomsburg is not far behind in second with 178 points. Leo Chaves won the 200-individual medley with a finals time of 1:49.29 while Logan Brockway was not far behind wtih a third place finish and a 1:50.74 time.
- The Bloomsburg Huskies earned a first place finish in the 200- Medley Relay with a time of 1:30.11.
- Gannon’s Brent Benedict earned two gold medals on day one of the championships, winning the 50 freestyle with a time of 20.07 and anchoring the 800 freestyle relay to a program record. The Golden Knights currently sit in third place with 166 points.