2021 SEC MEN’S SWIMMING & DIVING CHAMPIONSHIPS
- Tuesday, February 23 – Friday, February 26, 2021
- Columbia, MO – University of Missouri
- Prelims/Finals: 10 AM/5 PM Tues, 10 AM/6 PM Weds-Fri (Central Standard Time)
- Defending Champion: Florida (8x) (results)
- Live Video – SEC Network
- Championship Central
- Updated psych sheet
- Live Results
Check out race videos from Day 4 finals at the 2021 Men’s SEC Championships, including the 1650 freestyle, 200 backstroke, 100 freestyle, 200 breaststroke, 200 butterfly, and 400 freestyle relay.
1650 FREE TIMED FINALS
Bobby Finke nearly matched his American record of 14:12.08, coming just a tenth off of it. Georgia freshman Jake Magahey also had a major swim, cutting almost 10 seconds off of his best time for second place.
200 BACK FINALS
Shaine Casas set a new meet record, posting the 9th fastest swim in history in the process, also touching in his 3rd-fastest time ever.
100 FREE FINALS
200 BREAST FINALS
- Lyubomir Epitropov (Tennessee), 1:52.69
- Jack Dalmolin (Georgia), 1:53.58
- Michael Houlie (Tennessee), 1:53.97
Tennessee junior Lyubomir Epitropov pulled an upset off in the 200 breaststroke, chopping almost 2 seconds off of his best time of 1:54.32 to run down the field.
200 FLY FINALS
400 FREE RELAY TIMED FINALS
- Alabama, 2:48.22
- Florida, 2:48.85
- Missouri, 2:50.68
The Alabama men claimed their third straight 400 free relay in a time of 2:48.22, out-swimming a strong Florida team. Kieran Smith also went a best time leading off Florida’s relay, touching in 41.94.