On SwimSwam Podcast, we’re giving you an in-depth listen at all things swimming. Host Coleman Hodges welcomes guests and guest co-hosts alike to get perspective on our ever-changing swimming universe and break down the past, present, and future of aquatic sports.
We sat down with Hannah Burandt, the head coach at Cleveland State University. Burandt went in-depth on her ascent to becoming the head coach of CSU and the long journey that came with it. Many college coaches go through several different positions, often uprooting themselves entirely from one city to the next, in search of experience, the right fit, or “the next move”. Burandt falls into that category, having been to Oberlin College, Louisville, Georgetown, and Houston before ending up at the helm of Cleveland State.
- Click here to listen and subscribe on Spotify
- Click here to listen and subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Click here to listen and subscribe on Podbean
- Click here to listen and subscribe on Google
- Click here to listen and subscribe on YouTube
Music: Otis McDonald