Courtesy of SWIMBOT
SUPPORT NOW: Only 30 days left
The first device that will instantaneously correct your swimming technique
SWIMBOT corrects your stroke instantaneously with sophisticated sounds. The 3D tutorials teach you the perfect swimming technique.
SWIMBOT has been tested and is backed by Olympic Champions, World Master Champion and professional triathletes:
- Alain Bernard (FR) 100 freestyle Olympic Champion in 2008
- Jim Montgomery (USA) 100 freestyle Olympic Champion in 1976
- Rowdy Gaines (USA) 100 freestyle Olympic Champion in 1984
- Nicolas Granger (FR) 24x World Master Champion
- Jeanne Collonge (FR) 2x winner of Embrunman (world’s toughest triathlon)
- Romain Guillaume (FR) Top 10 Hawaii Triathlon
HOW DOES IT WORK?
3 STEPS TO PROGRESS:
1) Before your workout
● Visualize our 3D tutorials
● Assimilate and retain the ideal stroke patterns
2) During your workout
● Slip your SWIMBOT under your swim cap. Using bone conduction technology, our earphones offer you comfort and high-quality sound.
● It analyzes each and every move you make.
● It provides you with instant feedback via sophisticated sounds.
3) After your workout
Synchronize SWIMBOT with your Smartphone via Bluetooth, and share your progress with your friends!
Share your performance and compare yourself to thousands of swimming enthusiasts.
LET’S SWIM WITH SWIMBOT!
SWIMBOT includes different levels and kind of exercises whether you are a beginner, intermediary or expert.
The above is only a teaser. Dive deeper with SWIMBOT on their indiegogo campaign page here.