Eagle Swimming Association (ESA) in Atascocita, TX (Northeast Houston, Gulf Swimming LSC) is looking for an Age Group coach that will work multiple age levels, but primarily with a focus at the 10 and under level with a main objective on improved technique and allowing swimmers to build capacity for training while preparing these athletes for our junior program.
• Lead White or Blue Group Coach Group Daily: Monday-Friday (possibly Saturdays)
• Responsible for writing practices and working with other coaches on deck to achieve team/group goals.
• Responsible for writing a monthly report on the prior month’s success, needs for improvement, and goals for the next month
• Coach either the Red/ White/Blue Group a minimum of 4 x per week: Monday-Friday in addition to your lead coach responsibilities (4:00-7:45 time frame with negotiable hours)
• Responsible for helping maintain a safe atmosphere and providing positive and constructive feedback to our swimmers.
• Attend meets at which your group swimmers attend and as needed for other meets including all meets in which ESA hosts.
• Develop and maintain a season plan for White or Blue group with approval from the Head Coach that shows increased knowledge of the progression of our age group program and develops innovative techniques that show success and improvement. (This includes yardage and technique goals as well as how the group is being differentiated).
• Help manage our blue group travel trip(s) in correlation with the Age Group Head Coach.
• Provide input in practice and meet scheduling
• Provide input on meet entries
• Vacation upon request (two weeks in August and one in March built in as well as one during our Thanksgiving or Holiday Break).
• High School diploma or equivalent (Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred)
• A strong understanding of proper stroke mechanics (ASCA certified coach preferred)
• Ability to meet all USA and Gulf Swimming certification and coaching requirements (CPR, Safety Training for Swim Coaches, USA Background Check, Athlete Protection Training, etc.)
• Passion and excitement for the sport of swimming and teaching athletes.
Compensation is competitive and is aligned with experience and availability to work.
HOW TO APPLY
Contact Head Coach Mike Robinson [email protected]
EAGLE SWIMMING ASSOCIATION
Eagle Swimming Association located in Atascocita, TX (Northeast Houston) is a year-round competitive USA Swimming Club that is perennially a top 10 team in Gulf Swimming and recently has had unprecedented success on the National stage. At ESA our vision is to aspire to be recognized as a leader in the Gulf and nationally as a model of dedication, team spirit, and genuine care for one another while developing skills and attributes that ensure success both inside and outside of the pool.
In addition, our club offers two locations that rotate monthly and are approximately 10 minutes apart.
Swimming Job / Swimming New courtesy of Eagle Swimming Association.