DC Wave Swim Team seeks Developmental Swim Coach.
1. Provide competitive swimming instruction to beginning members of the DC Wave Swim Team – Developmental training group (Ages 11 & Under)
2. Provide personal and social development for lifetime skills
3. Develop and improve the technical and physical skills of swimmers
4. Provide a fun and enjoyable environment
5. Orient young people to competition
6. Communicate and correspond with swim team parents regarding practices schedules, meets, and team events
7. Attend swim meets and team events
8. Assist in program administration
9 .Assist with Junior Wave Swim Team Prep when needed
10-20 hours per week.
Link to job posting:
HOW TO APPLY
Contact Robert Green at [email protected]
Applicants should provide a resume, cover letter, and scanned copies of any current certifications (STSC, CPR, FIRST AID, ASCA MEMBERSHIP, ETC.)
About DC Parks & Recreation – DC Wave Swim Team www.dcwaveswimteam.com
Our team is a year round competitive swimming program offering high quality professional coaching and competitive technique instruction for youth ages 18 and younger. The goal of our team is to provide every member an opportunity to improve competitive swimming skills and achieve success at his or her level of ability, from novice competitor to international competitor.
All of our coaches, as members of USA Swimming and the American Swimming Coaches Association, have access to the most comprehensive training and certification program for youth coaches of any sport in the United States.
We are a non profit club, run by the DC Department of Parks and Recreation Aquatics Division, and an elected Board of Booster Club Executives which meets each month.
Swimming News / Swimming Job is courtesy of DC Wave Swim Team.