City of St. Peters Rec-Plex seeks Swim Coach for indoor swim team.
- Participates in the instruction and functions of the Rec-Plex Sharks USA Swim Team under the supervision of the Head Coach and Head Age Group Coach.
- Monitors the activities of an assigned area.
- Assists with developing new procedures to ensure efficient implementation of Rec-Plex activities.
- Assists staff with handling difficult situations and makes judgments on how to direct concerns to ensure optimal outcome.
- Performs general janitorial duties as needed and maintains equipment, facility and environment in a safe and sanitary condition.
- Performs all work in compliance with established City safety standards.
- Performs other work as assigned.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or lawfully authorized alien worker.
- Must be able to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Experience in coaching/instructing youth swimming.
- Obtain or be a current USA Certified Swimming Coach.
- Obtain or have current CPR, Coaches Safety Training and First Aid certifications.
(Part Time / Year Round)
UP TO 28 HOURS PER WEEK AVERAGE; NOT TO EXCEED 1,500 HOURS PER YEAR
HOW TO APPLY
Please go to our City’s website to download an application here www.stpetersmo.net
Apply in person, fax to 636-477-1044, or mail application to: Human Resources #10014-3, City of St. Peters, PO Box 9, St. Peters MO 63376.
Deadline: August 28th, 2015
ABOUT ST. PETERS
The City of St. Peters, Missouri, is a City that works with a quality of life that’s second to none, recognized by Money Magazine twice as one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live in America. Located in St. Charles County, to the northeast of St. Louis County, St. Peters is home to 53,000 people and over 2,500 businesses that provide 27,500-plus jobs.
Swimming News / Swimming Job is courtesy of the City of St. Peters Rec-Plex.