2016 WOMEN’S NCAA CHAMPIONSHIPS
- Wednesday, March 16 – Saturday, March 19
- McAuley Aquatic Center – Atlanta, GA
- Prelims 10AM/Finals 6PM (Eastern Time)
- Defending Champion: Cal – Results
- Championships Central
- SwimSwam Link Sheet
- Live stream: All prelims, Wednesday finals, & Thursday finals (Other sessions will be on ESPN3)
- Live results
The Stanford Cardinal have reverted to their NCAA-record setting 400 medley relay for finals on day 2 of the 2016 NCAA Swimming and Diving Championships.
The Cardinal swapped their relay from the Pac-12 Championships to prelims on Thursday, but have gone back to the lineup of Ally Howe, Sarah Haase, Janet Hu, and Lia Neal for finals.
The Virginia Cavaliers, who this morning used their top front-half and sloughed the back-half of their relay, have also reverted to their best lineup of Courtney Bartholomew, Laura Simon, Kaitlyn Jones and Ellen Thomas for finals. Virginia was under American record pace after two legs in prelims.
There were no other relay changes in finals, including Cal, who left Amy Bilquist in as their backstroker over Rachel Bootsma.