2018 FINA WORLD CUP SERIES – KAZAN
- Friday, September 7th – Sunday, September 9th
- Aquatics Palace, Kazan, Russia
FULL FINA WORLD CUP SCHEDULE
- September 7-9, Kazan, Russia (50m)
- September 13-15, Doha, Qatar (50m)
- September 28-30, Eindhoven, Netherlands (25m)
- October 4-6, Budapest, Hungary (25m)
- November 2-4, Beijing, China (25m)
- November 9-11, Tokyo, Japan (25m)
- November 15-17, Singapore (25m)
WORLD CUP SCORING
Each individual event yields points for the top 3 finishers.
- Gold: 12 points
- Silver: 9 points
- Bronze: 6 points
Each athlete can swim unlimited events, but can only score points from their best three finishes.
World Record Bonuses
Each world record yields 20 points. Tying a world record is worth 10 points.
The top 3 male and top 3 female swims of the meet earn bonus points. Top swims are determined based on FINA points. Only the top-scoring swim from each athlete is counted.
- First: 24 points
- Second: 18 points
- Third: 12 points
Kazan PERFORMANCE BONUSES:
- Sarah Sjostrom, 50 free: 23.83= 979 FINA points
- Yuliya Efimova, 100 breast: 1:05.94 = 919 FINA points
- Kira Toussaint, 100 back: 59.80 = 917 FINA points
- Anton Chupkov, 200 breast: 2:07.59 = 978 FINA points
- Vladimir Morozov, 50 back: 24.43 = 952 FINA points
- Michael Andrew, 50 back: 24.49 = 945 FINA points