2017 FINA World Championships start in less than a week, and you can get the SwimSwam Magazine World Championships Preview as a digital issue now if you subscribe.
With over 75 pages of features covering the 2017 World Championships, you will get everything you need to enjoy the biggest competition of the year.
With your yearly subscription you receive 600+ of pages of swimming’s highest quality print content, and another 1000+ pages of digital issues, going back to the first issue produced.
See MAGAZINE DIGITAL ACCESS here to all issues.
SwimSwam Magazines are a big, coming in at nearly a pound per issue. We provide you four massive print issues designed to sit on your coffee table like a piece of artwork. With your subscription today you get the:
- 2015 Year in Review (Michael Phelps cover) as a digital magazine
- 2016 Swimsuit Issue (Ryan Lochte cover) as a digital magazine
- 2016 Olympic Preview (Michael Phelps cover) as a digital magazine
- 2016 College Preview (Katie Ledecky cover) as a digital magazine
- 2016 Olympic Year in Review (Michael Phelps cover) as a digital magazine
- 2017 Swimsuit Issue (Anthony Ervin cover) as a digital magazine.
- 2017 Superhero Issue + WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS PREVIEW (Nathan Adrian cover) as a digital issue.
- 2017 College Preview (Simone Manuel cover) as a print magazine (See College Preview Mag details here)
- 2017 Year In Review as a print magazine
- 2018 Spring Issue (aka Swimsuit Issue) as a print magazine
- 2018 Summer Preview as a print magazine.
If you are already a subscriber, go to swimswam.com/magazine/digital-access, type in your email/password and view the digital magazines.
For the 2017 World Championships Preview (75+ pages of coverage) look for this cover on the MAGAZINE DIGITAL ACCESS page.
Our magazines are massive. The 2016 Olympic Year in Review comes in at 172 pages. (That’s an increase of 40 pages over the 2015 Year in Review, which came in at 132 pages.) The Tony Ervin cover issue is also 172 pages!
Our covers are ideal for your coffee table or nightstand. Make a statement, show your swimming love, show that your sport is great and worth the respect it deserves. Adorn it with SwimSwam Magazine.
SwimSwam Magazine named one of the 30 Hottest Launches of 2016
Competitive Intelligence of Media Leaders (MIN/Mr. Magazine) named SwimSwam Magazine one of the 30 Hottest Launches of 2016. Criteria for making the 30 Hottest list included:
- Audience reaction
- Industry reaction
Many thanks to MIN for this honor. See the complete list of the 30 Hottest Launches here.
OUR MAGAZINE MISSION
To knock you over with each issue, producing a must-have magazine that feels like a collector’s item.
To produce unique features never before seen in swimming media.
To present swimming like it should be, the greatest sport on earth.
At SwimSwam, we love the sport, and we love changing the paradigm of how it’s presented. For far too long swimming magazines have been the same, and it our goal to deliver something spectacular, a magazine you will be excited about getting every single time a new issue is released.