Summit League – Men and Women
- Wednesday, February 17 – Saturday, February 20
- IUPUI Natatorium, Indianapolis, IN (Eastern Time Zone)
- Defending Champion: Denver women & Denver men (results)
- Live results
- Championship Central
Day Two Results
University of Denver men and women dominated the second day of competition at the Summit League Swimming and Diving Championships, sweeping the podium in five of six individual swimming events. The Pioneers began by breaking Summit League records in both the women’s (1:30.77) and men’s (1:18.42) 200 free relays.
Maddie Myers of Denver successfully defended her title in the 500 free, winning this year in a Summit League record of 4:45.30. She was followed by six more Pioneers, as Denver took seven of the top eight spots. Second place went to Clara Jenck (4:46.07); Grace Sommerville was third (4:47.94).
Denver’s Dylan Bunch won his third consecutive 500 free, lowering his own league record to 4:18.06. Teammates Scott Bergstrom (4:24.70) and Luke Williams (4:25.08) rounded out the podium.
The records continued as Denver’s Bailey Andison crushed the field with a 1:56.81 and a new Summit League mark in the 200 IM. Joanna Roas (1:59.01) and Amanda Sanders (1:59.59) came in second and third.
The Pioneers continued with a win in the men’s 200 IM as well; Tim Cottam clocked a best-in-field 1:47.87, while Lan Bretschneider just out-touched Denver teammate Ben Severino, 1:48.63 to 1:48.65, for second.
Morgan Wice-Roslin of Denver (22.82) led a Pioneer sweep of the 50 free podium ahead of Zoe Huddleston (23.03) and Lauren Moden (23.13).
Kyle Robrock got the win for Denver in the men’s 50 free, but Ben Bolinske of South Dakota State (19.99) and Lennart Kuester of IUPUI (20.27) moved in to claim second and third.
University of South Dakota’s Greysen Hertting won the women’s 1-meter diving event, posting a final score of 293.34 points. Olivia Olesiak of SD State (251.80) and Melissa Berger of IUPUI (250.20) took second and third.
- University of Denver 395
- IUPUI Jaguars 187
- South Dakota State University 186.5
- The University of South Dakota 159
- University of Nebraska Omaha 146
- Eastern Illinois University 96.5
- Western Illinois University 89
- University of Denver 328.5
- IUPUI Jaguars 260
- South Dakota State University 197
- Western Illinois University 162
- The University of South Dakota 148
- Eastern Illinois University 57.5