SwimSwam’s daily swimming workout series is a collection of workouts written by coaches from a variety of backgrounds. All daily swimming workouts have been written using Commit Swimming. The workouts themselves are not indicative of SwimSwam’s or Commit’s views on training. They strictly reflect the opinions of the author swim coach.
- Purpose: Base building
- Target age group: 9-12 years old
- Target level: Age Group (Intermediate), Age Group (Advanced), Age Group (Beginner)
- Weeks until target meet: 4 weeks
- Team Location: United States
- Course: 25 Yards
- Shared workout link: Click here to view this workout on commitswimming.com
‘Temper us in fire, and we grow stronger. When we suffer, we survive.’
20×50 fr 10 on 50, 10 on 45
-breathe every 5 entire set!
10×150 fast on 3:00/3:20/3:30 (50 fr, 50 br, 50 fr
Pull w/paddles and buoy
4×200 pull – [2 are 50fr, 50bk] on 3:40 [2 are 50fr, 50br] on 3:50
IM Race Pace
1xbroken 100 of stroke in IM order on 2:20 [25, 50, 25]
1xbroken 200IM on 4:40 [25,50,50,50,25] Go for 2IM PB!
1×50 on 1:00
[Blue time is: 2:46]
4×50 ascend [1-4] on 1:00