WOMEN’S SWIMMER OF THE WEEK: Isabelle Stadden, Jr., California (Blaine, Minn.)
- Posted six wins over two meets against USC and UCLA, picking up four individual and two relay wins.
- Swept the 100 back events with a time of 52.13 against UCLA and 52.39 against USC.
- Against UCLA, Stadden earned wins in the 100 free (49.94), 200 IM (2:00.23) and was a part of the winning 200 medley relay (1:40.53)\
- In the dual meet against USC, she posted wins in the 200 back (1:52.81) and the 200 medley relay (1:37.53).
- Second Pac-12 Women’s Swimmer of the Week honor of the season (December).
ALSO NOMINATED: Claire Curzan, STAN; Isabelle Odgers, USC; Summer Stanfield, UTAH.
WOMEN’S DIVER OF THE WEEK: Holly Waxman, So., Utah (Leeds, England)
- Earned two wins to contribute to Utah’s 389-211 win over the BYU Cougars.
- In the women’s 3M, Waxman pulled 348.90 points, the second-highest score in Utah history, to earn her first win of the weekend.
- In the women’s 1M, she grabbed a mark of 309.45 for the win, earning an NCAA Championship qualifying score.
- First Pac-12 Women’s Diver of the Week award.
ALSO NOMINATED: Carolina Sculti, USC
2023 Pac-12 Swimming & Diving Championships
- The 2023 Pac-12 Women’s Swimming and Men’s and Women’s Diving Championships will be held Feb. 22-25 in Federal Way, Washington at the Weyerhaeuser King’s County Aquatic Center. The 2023 Pac-12 Men’s Swimming Championships will take place the following week from March 1-4 at the same venue.
2022-23 PAC-12 WOMEN’S SWIMMING & DIVING MONTHLY/WEEKLY AWARDS