2016 MEN’S NCAA CHAMPIONSHIPS
- Wednesday, March 23 – Saturday, March 26
- McAuley Aquatic Center – Atlanta, GA
- Prelims 10AM/Finals 6PM (Eastern Time)
- Defending Champion: Texas (results)
- Championship Central
- Live stream: Wednesday/Thursday prelins & finals, Friday/Saturday prelims / Friday/Saturday finals on ESPN3
- Live results
After 2 days at the 2016 NCAA Swimming & Diving Championships, Cal coach Dave Durden was optimistic about his team’s performance.
Besides the obvious, mentioning the American Record of Ryan Murphy on the 400 medley relay leadoff, Durden talked about making “chicken salad” with a 4th-place finish in the 200 free relay – translated as cobbling together four swimmers not known as sprint freestylers into a decent relay.
After 2 days of the meet, Cal sits in 3rd-place with 142 points, behind Florida’s 164 points and Texas’ 209 points