- Member of the Vols’ national champion 200 medley relay, which set a pool record (1:34.10) and part of the 12th place 400 medley relay team
- Placed 14th in the 100 breast (59.59) and 41st in the 200 breast (2:11.29) at NCAAs
- Part of the SEC champion 200 medley relay team, which set a pool and SEC Championships meet record (1:34.26), and the gold medal 400 medley relay team, which set a championships meet record (3:28.43)
- Runnerup in the 100 breast (58.24) at SECs
- Finished fifth in the 200 breast (2:07.87) and 25th in the 200 IM (1:58.88)
- All-SEC First Team
- Placed 28th in the 100 breast (1:02.39), 39th in the 200 breast (2:16.40) and 58th in the 50 free (23.98) at the SEC Championships
2016 US Olympic Trials
- Swam three events at the Trials: the 100M and 200M Breaststroke and the 200M IM.
- Highest finish was 29th in the 100M Breaststroke.
High School (Valencia)
- Ranked as the 5th best recruit by Swim Swam.
- NISCA All-American
- Junior national team members
- Junior World qualifier
- Former NAG record holder