To commemorate 7 days until they begin their 2013 season in Austin, Texas against the Longhorns, the Stanford women’s swimming team has put together a 7-seconds for 7-days video, where each member of the team got 7 seconds to introduce themselves to the world.
Here are 7 things we learned from the Stanford women in 7 seconds:
- Felicia Lee only has one dimple
- Lots of Stanford girls like cats
- Except junior freestyler Fiona Majeau
- Julia Anderson didn’t learn how to tie her shoes until she was in 8th grade.
- Sophomore Jaynie Pulte was not a big fan of her time spent at the All-girls Catholic School Marian High in Troy, Michigan.
- Sarah Haase is immortal.
- Either Lia Neal, Maddy Schaefer, or both is a very good dancer.