2019 U.S. OPEN SWIMMING CHAMPIONSHIPS
- December 4th-7th, 2019
- McAuley Aquatic Center, Georgia Tech, Atlanta, Georgia
- LCM (50m), Prelims/Finals
- Psych Sheets
- Live stream (all sessions beside A finals on Friday/Saturday)
- Live results
Only two swimmers scratched out of A or B-finals on night 2 of the 2019 U.S. Open Championships in Atlanta.
- Tucson Ford Dealer Aquatics’ Leah Smith finished 15th in prelims of the 200 IM, going 2:15.23, and scratched the final. She is already the No. 2 seed behind Katie Ledecky in the 400 free after going 4:08.77, and will remain in that event Thursday night.
- Florida senior Khader Baqlah scratched out of the 400 free final after finishing 15th in 3:54.31. He does not have any other finals Thursday night. In his stead, Marcelo Acosta will swim in the B-final after going 3:54.64.
Notable scatches from C finals include Ryan Held and Townley Haas.
- Haas was slated to swim in the C final after going 3:54.86 in the 400 free this morning.
- Held went 22.88 for 23rd overall in 50 free prelims and scratched out of the C final.