2022 OBU Invite
- November 17-18, 2022
- San Antonio, Tx.
- SCY (25 yards)
Courtesy: OBU Athletics
SAN ANTONIO, Texas – The Ouachita Baptist University swimming & diving teams were in action over the weekend with back-to-back road duals against Incarnate Word.
The Tigersharks and Cardinals went head-to-head both days at the Ann Barshop Natatorium in San Antonio, with Ouachita coming away with a combined total eight event winners, highlighted by three top times in the New South Intercollegiate Swim Conference.
In diving, Ouachita’s Samuel Woods scored a 494.20 on the one-meter board, which is one of the two scores he needs to attend nationals qualifying. Abigayl Conard broke the Ouachita school record in one-meter diving with a score of 321.90.
Other event winners for the Tigersharks included:
- Men’s 1000 Free: Tyler Andruss recorded the top time in the NSISC this season at 9:47.87.
- Men’s 100 Breast: Duncan Troup recorded the top time in the NSISC this season at 56.73.
- Men’s 500 Free: Hayden Jestes finished at 4:52.26.
- Men’s 100 Back: Chad Gscheidle finished 54:06.
- Women’s 200 IM: Keilee Holcomb recorded the top time in the NSISC this season at 2:08.76.
- Women’s 200 Breast: Emma Ballantyne finished at 2:28.87.
- Women’s 100 Back: Kaitlyn Montgomery finished at 59.72.
- Women’s 200 Fly: Rachel Del Angel finished at 2:14.88.