NOVA of Virginia Aquatics seeks a new Assistant Coach for our Tri-Cities, Virginia location (not our Gayton Road/Richmond location).
We are seeking a part-time Assistant Coach for the Hopewell site. This coach will have the benefit of working with a larger team while still maintaining the independence of a locally run site. This position would report directly to the Head Coach of NOVA South and be apart of the team.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS
· Summer league and/or year-round coaching experience
· A four-year degree in a related field
· Great organizational, interpersonal and customer service skills
· Enthusiasm for the sport and working with kids
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
· Spending 20-25 hours on deck each week, primarily afternoon/early evening and including some weekend/early morning time
· Including dryland, swim programming, child development, and goal setting
· Attending local and regional meets throughout the season
The position offers benefits and salary starting at $20,000 to commensurate with experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Email resume/cover letter/references to Head Coach Lauren McCorey at [email protected]
***Looking to have someone start ASAP, they would be trained under the head coach through July and then start the season up with the team in September.
ABOUT NOVA OF VIRGINIA AQUATICS, INC
NOVA is one of the premier swim clubs in the United States, consistently ranked in the Top 10 nationwide and #1 in Virginia Swimming. The club has two locations, our main location in suburban Richmond and a satellite site that operates in Hopewell and Chester, Virginia.
Swimming News / Swimming Job is courtesy of NOVA of Virginia Aquatics.