We are seeking an enthusiastic and organized age group coach. We are looking for some who is dedicated to developing a quality age group swimmers through our establish curriculum focused on establishing good fundamentals strokes. This coach will be working directly with our Head Age Group Coach to establish technically efficient swimmers.
1. Conduct – 5-6 workouts per week for approximately 18-22 hours a week. Attends 1-2 swim meets a month.
2. Plan, prepare, and conduct team practices in accordance with the LAC curriculum.
3. Prepare, approve and submit swimmers’ meet entries.
4. Recommend practice level placement and changes for all swimmers in currently in practice groups and in one group below current training group.
5. Assist other coaches/instructors as needed within LAC, and communicate regularly with counterpart group coaches at each site.
6. Creates smaller workout groups within the larger group for the purpose of providing more challenging workouts to all swimmers in the group
1. College Degree (preferred)
2. One year competitive swim coaching experience (preferred)
3. ASCA Level 2 Certified Coach (preferred)
4. 5 years competitive swimming experience (preferred)
5. Energetic, patient and gives simple instructions.
6. Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills
7. Computer proficiency, including email, Internet navigation, and Microsoft Office software.
HOW TO APPLY
Inquiries reply to Head Coach Jason Walter ([email protected])
LAKESIDE AQUATIC CLUB
Lakeside Aquatic Club is a coach directed, board support, nationally competitive swim team with 5 different locations and over 750 swimmers on the competitive, stroke, and lesson programs. Our 30 year tradition of excellence in USA Swimming, is highlighted by our multi-year Bronze Medal Team and top 20 Virtual Club Championship finish. Our team is focused on developing high level senior swimmers through a quality age group program, focused on technique and aerobic development. LAC wants to continue to build on our tradition of being a top age group and senior program in the state of Texas. Over the last 6 years, our team has finished in the top 5 at our Short Course and Long Course Texas Age Group Championships (TAGS).
Swimming Job / Swimming News courtesy of Lakeside Aquatic Club.