2018 MEN’S NCAA SWIMMING & DIVING CHAMPIONSHIPS
- Wednesday, March 21 – Saturday, March 24
- Jean K. Freeman Aquatic Center – Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Prelims 10 AM / Finals 6 PM (Central Time)
- Defending champion: Texas (3x) (results)
- Psych Sheet
- Championship Central
- Event-by-Event Previews
- Team Power Rankings: Final Edition
- Saturday prelims heat sheets
- Live Stream
- Live Results
Heat sheets for Saturday morning’s last prelims session at the 2018 NCAA Championships show only a handful of scratches and Justin Ress still entered in the 100 free despite a back injury.
Ress is still listed in the 100 free, where he’s the 7th seed. Dealing with a back injury, Ress was forced to scratch the 200 free, where he was a likely A finalist. He’s essential to NC State’s waning NCAA title hopes, and is a key part of the Wolfpack’s 400 free relay that will seek to win the NCAA title like it did in 2016.
There are no scratches out of the circle-seeded heats of any event Saturday morning, and only handful of scratches period. You can check them out below. The bulk of the scratches come from the 100 free, where some programs are likely resting their 400 free relay legs for a run at double NCAA points.
Full Saturday morning heat sheets are here.
- #39 Ali Khalafalla, Indiana
- #40 Andrew Loy, Ohio State
- #42 Justin Plaschka, Notre Dame
- #50 Kanoa Kaleoaloha, Florida State
- #56 Camden Murphy, Georgia
- #62 Steven Tan, Harvard
- #33 Paul Delakis, Ohio State
- #46 Jack Barone, Ohio State
- #36 Akaram Mahmoud, South Carolina
- #41 Ted Schubert, Virginia