The 2016 Olympic Year in Review ships November 18th.
If you have not subscribed, now is the time. SwimSwam Magazine is the perfect holiday gift for swimmers and swim fans.
SOME SPECIAL FEATURES IN THIS ISSUE INCLUDE:
- the Michael Phelps Farewell section
- a massive 2016 Year In Review
- history-maker spotlights
- a U.S. Olympic Coach Debrief
- the Top 20 Age Groupers of the Year
- several data features (top secret), and much, much more
As always, our magazines are massive. The 2016 Olympic Year in Review comes in at 172 pages. (That’s an increase of 40 pages over the 2015 Year in Review, which came in at 132 pages.)
As always, the quality is high. SwimSwam Magazine has perfect binding (like a book), heavy card stock, and an expensive cover finish you have to feel to truly appreciate.
Driving deep on this issue, we honor all of your favorite swim stars, Katie Ledecky, Ryan Murphy, Maya DiRado, Simone Manuel, Penny Oleksiak, Adam Peaty, Missy Franklin, Joseph Schooling, Anthony Ervin and many, many more.
If you have not subscribed, you can here.
- 2016 Olympic Preview (Michael Phelps cover) as a digital magazine
- 2015 Year in Review (Michael Phelps cover) as a digital magazine
- 2016 Swimsuit Issue (Ryan Lochte cover) as a digital magazine
- 2016 College Preview (Katie Ledecky cover) as a digital magazine
- 2016 Olympic Year in Review as a print magazine
- 2017 Swimsuit Issue as a print magazine
- 2017 Summer Preview as a print magazine
- 2017 College Preview as a print magazine
All in, you will receive over 600 printed pages of magazine with your subscription, and an additional 600+ pages in digital magazine content.
If you are already a subscriber, go to swimswam.com/magazine/digital-access, type in your email/password and view the digital magazines.
If you haven’t subscribed, you simply don’t know. SwimSwam Magazine is not only higher quality, you feel it the instant you touch the magazine. The texture is amazing, and you’ll love how heavy it feels in your hands. Issues are nearly a pound, the type of magazines you will want to keep to memorialize swimming history.
SwimSwam Magazine Named one of the “30 Hottest Launches of 2016”
- Audience reaction
- Industry reaction
Many thanks to MIN for this honor. See the complete list of the 30 Hottest Launches here.
To knock you over with each issue, producing a must-have magazine that feels like a collector’s item.
To produce unique features never before seen in swimming media.
To present swimming like it should be, the greatest sport on earth.
At SwimSwam, we love the sport, and we love changing the paradigm of how it’s presented. For far too long swimming magazines have been the same, and it our goal to deliver something spectacular, a magazine you will be excited about getting every single time a new issue is released.