MEN’S SWIMMER OF THE MONTH (November 2022): Léon Marchand, So., Arizona State (Toulouse, FRA)
- Marchand is currently undefeated, going 13 for 13 in individual events to begin the season.
- In the Sun Devils’ Pac-12 opener against USC, finished first in all events he competed in, recording wins in the 100 breast (52.75), 200 breast (1:53.34), 200 IM (1:42.55) and 400 free relay.
- Swept the NC State Invitational, winning every event he competed in, including the 200 IM (1:39.28), 400 IM (3:33.65), 200 fly (1:39.57), 200 free relay, 400 free relay, 800 free relay and 400 medley relay, setting school records in the 200 fly and 400 IM in the process.
ALSO NOMINATED: Leon MacAlister, STAN; Chris O’Grady, USC; Evan VanBrocklin, UTAH
MEN’S DIVER OF THE MONTH (November 2022): Jack Ryan, So., Stanford (Denver, Co.)
- Competed in the Texas Diving Invitational in mid-November in a meet that featured Power 5 programs Texas, Utah, Texas A&M, Stanford, LSU and Notre Dame.
- Out of 24 divers in the prelims for both events, Ryan took 3rd overall on the 1-meter (369.25) and took first on the 3-meter (411.85).
- Was the only Pac-12 diver to see the podium in both events on the weekend.
ALSO NOMINATED: Shangfei Wang, USC; Ben Smyth, UTAH