Location: Dexter, MI, USA
We have an immediate opening for a Full-Time, Exempt status, Head Age Group Coach. The successful candidate will be responsible for coaching the team members in the ages 11 – 14 (Gold) and ages 8-12 (Silver) groups. The Head Age Group Coach is also responsible for the following duties:
- 15 hours of on deck practice time during school year. 25-30 hours on deck practice time during summer break.
- Develop and implement training plan for our Gold and Silver Groups
- Attend swim meets as scheduled
- Over see the promotion of IMX Extreme and IMX Ready program
- Monthly recap communications to parents of each group
- Develop and Lead monthly Saturday swim clinics
- Successfully pass the USA Swimming and Dexter Community Aquatic Club background checks
- Current Red Cross Swim Coaches Safety and AED/CPR certified
- Experience working with children and teenagers.
- Minimum of 2-3 Years experience developing 8-12 Year Old Swimmers
- Candidates should be ASCA certified level 2 at minimum.
- Candidates must be current certified USA Swimming coaches in good standing.
- Candidates should have a long-term career goal of coaching.
- Candidates will be passionate and demonstrate strong work-ethic.
How to Apply
Email resume to [email protected] with 3 references.