Courtesy: Pac-12 Conference
WOMEN’S SWIMMER OF THE WEEK: Isabel Ivey, Jr., CALIFORNIA (Gainesville, Fla.)
• In California’s showdown against rival Stanford, Ivey separated herself from the pack with a dual-meet record of 51.12 in the 100-yard backstroke. The mark ranks No. 4 in the nation this season.
• The junior swimmer also broke a second record on the weekend, setting a new Cal dual-meet record with a career-best 47.24 in the 100-yard freestyle, maintaining the No. 2 time in the country.
• Her 51.68 in the 100-yard butterfly marked her third first-place finish of the meet, just 0.14 off her own program dual-meet record set two weeks ago when she won Women’s Swimmer of the Week.
• Currently ranks No. 2 in the 100 free, No. 4 in the 100 back, No. 7 in the 100 fly and No. 6 in the 200 individual medley.
ALSO NOMINATED: Brooke Forde, Stanford; Claire Grover, UCLA; Isabelle Odgers, USC.
WOMEN’S DIVER OF THE WEEK: Nike Agunbiade, So., USC (Pacifica, Calif.)
• In USC’s meet hosting Hawaii, UCLA and Utah, the sophomore All-American won both the 1-meter and 3-meter springboards with scores of 295.55 and 302.45, respectively.
• On Day Two, the 2020 Pac-12 Freshman Female Diver of the Year added a 268.20 to take first place on platform, leading the second-place finisher by nearly 40 points.
ALSO NOMINATED: Briana Thai, California; Mia Paulsen, Stanford.
2021 PAC-12 WOMEN’S SWIMMING & DIVING WEEKLY AWARDS
|Swimmer of the Week||Diver of the Week|
|Feb. 3||Isabel Ivey, California||Lexi Mills, Utah|
|Feb. 16||Isabel Ivey, California||Nike Agunbiade, USC|