The next issue is the SUMMER PREVIEW, and it is nearly one pound. Our theme is summer heat – The Sprint Issue – and we’re profiling the best sprinters in history. We explain the why and how behind their success, and we learn from the coaches that helped them attain swimming fame. We also preview all of the big summer competitions, providing data-dives on the biggest stories, and we round-out the issue with a lot of secret goodies you will not want to miss.
With your yearly subscription, you receive over 600 of pages of swimming’s highest quality content, and another 1800+ pages of digital issues, going back to the first issue produced.
- 2015 Year in Review (Michael Phelps cover) as a digital magazine
- 2016 Swimsuit Issue (Ryan Lochte cover) as a digital magazine
- 2016 Olympic Preview (Michael Phelps cover) as a digital magazine
- 2016 College Preview (Katie Ledecky cover) as a digital magazine
- 2016 Olympic Year in Review (Michael Phelps cover) as a digital magazine
- 2017 Swimsuit Issue (Anthony Ervin cover) as a digital magazine
- 2017 Superhero Issue (Nathan Adrian cover) as a digital magazine
- 2017 College Preview Issue (Simone Manuel cover) as a digital magazine
- 2017 Year In Review as a print magazine (Caeleb Dressel cover) as print magazine
- 2018 Spring Issue (Mallory Comerford cover) as a print magazine
- 2018 Summer Preview Issue (Caeleb Dressel cover) as a print magazine
- 2018 College Preview Issue as a print magazine
- 2018 Year in Review Issue as a print magazine
Already a subscriber? Go to swimswam.com/magazine/digital-access, type in your email/password and view the digital magazines.
See seven reasons to love SwimSwam Magazine for our upcoming issues.
You want the Caeleb Dressel cover. We memorialized swim stars with beautiful covers you have to hold in your hands to appreciate.
All issues have a big theme, one topic we cover in-depth. The 2018 Summer Preview is the SPRINT ISSUE, diving deep on the biggest sprinters in history, learning why/how they achieved their sprint success.
If you subscribe to SwimSwam Magazine, you can also buy back issues. On the subscription page, check the box by any of the back issues to add them to your order. ***Please note, after several printings of our first issue, the 2015 Year in Review, we are out. Going forward we will not print additional runs. Once an issue is sold out, it is gone and only available on our digital platform. Printed back issues are limited to what is in stock.
Magazines are massive. The 2016 Olympic Year in Review came in at 172 pages. (That’s an increase of 40 pages over the 2015 Year in Review, which came in at 132 pages.) The 2018 Spring Issue was 196, an increase of 24 pages!
The quality is high. SwimSwam Magazine has perfect binding (like a book), heavy card stock, and an expensive cover finish. If you haven’t subscribed, you simply don’t know. You feel it the instant you touch the magazine. The texture is amazing, and you’ll love how heavy it feels in your hands. Issues are nearly a pound.
Our covers are ideal for your coffee table or nightstand. Make a statement, show your swimming love, show that your sport is great and worth the respect it deserves. Adorn it with SwimSwam Magazine.
SwimSwam Magazine named one of the 30 Hottest Launches of 2016
- Audience reaction
- Industry reaction
Many thanks to MIN for this honor. See the complete list of the 30 Hottest Launches here.
To knock you over with each issue, producing a must-have magazine that feels like a collector’s item.
To produce unique features never before seen in swimming media.
To present swimming like it should be, the greatest sport on earth.
At SwimSwam, we love the sport, and we love changing the paradigm of how it’s presented. For far too long swimming magazines have been the same, and it our goal to deliver something spectacular, a magazine you will be excited about getting every single time a new issue is released.