Video courtesy Gulliver Swim Club.
The age group swimmers of the Gulliver Swim Club out of Miami, Florida are getting pumped for the 2016 Florida Gold Coast Junior Olympics Age Group Championships at Coral Springs this weekend. The meet will go from Friday, March 4th to Sunday, March 6th.
Here is a list of Gulliver swimmers who will be attending the meet, along with their events (courtesy Gulliver Swim Club):
- Evan Abril- 100 Backstroke, 50 free, 200 IM
- Kyle Korvick- 100 Backstroke, 400 IM
- Katie Rogers- 100 Backstroke, 50 Back
- Sophia Perez- 50 Butterfly, 200 free, 200 fly, 200 IM
- Bri Wall- 50 Butterfly, 100 Butterfly
- Nathalie Morlote- 50 Butterfly, 100 IM
- Eddy Chen- 50 Butterfly
- Thomas Fanjul- 100 Breast, 100 IM, 100 free, 50 Breaststroke
- Jiana Scipione- 50 Free, 100 IM, 50 Breaststroke
- Deborah Alarcon- 200 Free, 100 IM
- Fernando Collazo- 100 Free, 100 Fly
- Vale Rosa- 100 Free
- Adriana Roldan- 100 Free
- Jiana Scipione- 200 IM
- Meghan Perez- 50 Backstroke
To qualify for the meet, 14 and under swimmers must hit a Florida Gold Coast Junior Olympic time standard.
The Gulliver Swim Club is coached by head swimming coach and aquatics director Jeff Poppell, with assistants Chris George, Derek Gelber, Jackson Leonard, Cassie Lynn Craddock, and Marti Flothman. This weekend, while the younger kids take on Junior Olympics, the older swimmers will travel to Knoxville, Tennessee for the Southern Premier Meet.