Courtesy of Fike Swim, a SwimSwam partner.
The Splash and Dash Alarm Clock® is the first-ever alarm clock to shoot chlorinated water as the starter’s beep repeatedly plays. You will be flying out of bed to make it all stop. With cold water on your face and adrenaline pumping through your blood, you will be fearless in the face of that cold, uninviting pool.
These are just a few of the Splash and Dash Alarm Clock’s® amazing features:
- ADJUSTABLE SQUIRTER: The squirter can swivel in any direction, pull from a reserve tank of 8 ounces, and shoot a stream of chlorinated water up to 6 feet! It will shoot one stream every 5 seconds until either the snooze or stop buttons are pressed.
- EASY-TO-USE: This clock can be easily programmed with TWO different alarms.
- LARGE, BRIGHT DISPLAY: 4” LED
- ADJUSTABLE VOLUME & DIMMER: 8-level volume adjustment and 4-level sound adjustment. Heavy sleepers can set the alarm as high as 100 decibels, loud enough to wake the neighbors! The display reaches 1,000 lumens, bright enough to illuminate the entire room.
- USB PHONE CHARGER: Charge any wireless device while you sleep.
- 12/24H TIME FORMAT
- ONE-YEAR PRODUCT WARRANTY
Purchase your Splash and Dash Alarm Clock® at FikeSwim.com and be the first to own the best alarm clock ever made for swimmers!
And stay up to date with the latest from Fike Swim:
About Fike Swim
“We design products exclusively for the toughest sport in the world. We unapologetically place swimmers on a pedestal. The rigors they embrace on a daily basis can only be understood by another swimmer and they deserve a company focused 100% on helping them succeed. Whether you’re just starting out or training for Paris, we stand behind you.”
-James Fike, Founder
Fike Swim Products was born when founder James Fike put a brick on top of a kickboard and transformed just another legs-only kick set into a total body workout felt into the next day. Since then it’s been our mission to create unique swim equipment with the single-minded goal of making you faster. We don’t sell toys. We create tools to help you reach your potential.
SEE THE MOST RECENT FIKE SWIM VLOG
I actually need something like this
Man y’all are just having too much fun today aren’t ya
What time was this article published at?
Shut up and take my money.
Fike strike(s) again
The joke being swimmers wake up at 8:55
Yes the clock is 100% real, the time was the joke. Was wondering who might suss that out.
This is the content I am Here for