The Florida High School Athletic Association (FHSAA) will move forward with its postseason meets for the 2020 season.
The organization has released the dates for its upcoming Regional, District and State Championships meets.
The competition dates are as follows:
The meets will take place at the Sailfish Splash Waterpark and Aquatics Center in Stuart, Florida.
- Class 1A – Friday, Nov. 13
- Class 2A – Saturday, Nov. 14
- Class 3A – Friday, Nov. 6
- Class 4A – Saturday, Nov. 7
You can find the locations of the regional meets here.
- Classes 1A & 2A – Monday-Saturday, Nov. 2-7, 2020
- Classes 3A & 4A – Monday-Saturday, Oct. 26-31, 2020
You can find the locations of the district meets here.
- Classes 1A & 2A – Monday-Saturday, Oct. 26-31, 2020
- Classes 3A & 4A – Monday-Saturday, Oct. 19-24, 2020
Both the regional and district meets will be timed finals.
The protocols for how the FHSAA will operate due to the COVID-19 pandemic have yet to be released, with daily cases in Florida average close to 3,000 per day over the last week, including a monthly high of 3,356 on Thursday.