Olivier Poirier-Leroy is a former national level swimmer based out of Victoria, BC. In feeding his passion for swimming, he has developed YourSwimBook, a powerful log book and goal setting guide made specifically for swimmers. Sign up for the YourSwimBook newsletter (free) and get weekly motivational tips by clicking here.
Here is a round-up of some of the more popular articles that the lovely folks at SwimSwam have allowed me to share with you:
LIFESTYLE & FUN:
- 5 Things You Will Take Away From Swimming. (This article has been liked over 25,000 times on Facebook alone.)
- 15 Swimmer Stereotypes – Where Do You Fit In?
- 21 Ways You Know You Are a Swimmer
- 6 Reasons You Will Learn to Love Your Early AM Practices
- The 8 Swim Parents You See at Your Local Swim Meets
- 3 Reasons to Embrace the Process of Achieving Your Swimming Goals
- 8 Swimming Milestones You Will Never Forget
- 10 Things You Will Learn About Yourself from Swimming
- The Struggle is Real: Balancing Swimming & Academics
- 17 Ways You Know You Are a Distance Swimmer
- 12 Swimmers You See at Your Local Swim Meet
- 10 Swim Coach Stereotypes
- The Importance of Short Term Goals for Swimmers
- 6 Tips to Keep You Chasing Your Swimming Goals When You Feel Like Giving Up
- Want to Achieve Big Things with Your Swimming? Start Small. Here is Why.
- What to Do When You Are Ready to Achieve Your Swimming Goals
- Staying True to Your Goals: The 4 Stages of Swimming Awesomeness
- 8 Things to Help You Get Psyched Up
- What to Tell Your Swimmer After They’ve Had a Bad Swim
- 7 Quotes for the Struggling Swimmer
- 6 Things to Think About the Next Time You Stumble with Your Swimming
- How Do I Stay Motivated to Train Hard in Swimming?
- Are You Willing to Do What is Necessary to Achieve Your Goals in the Pool?
RANDOM MENTAL TRAINING STUFF:
- 7 Tips to Develop Mental Toughness for Swimmers
- Are You Swimming Faster in Practice than Competition? Here’s Why.
- The Swimmer’s Guide to Punching Fear of Failure in the Face
- Are You Swimming to Win or Swimming Not to Lose? (And Why the Difference Matters)
- The Swimmer’s Guide to Creating Awesome Habits
- Are You Creating an Environment for Success in the Pool?
- Wanna Swim Faster This Year? Get More Sleepy Time.
- This Coach Challenged His Athletes to Get Just 1% Better (And Then They Won 16 Olympics Gold Medals)
- 5 Tips for Bouncing Back from an Injury
YourSwimBook is a log book and goal setting guide designed specifically for competitive swimmers. It includes a ten month log book, comprehensive goal setting section, monthly evaluations to be filled out with your coach, and more. Learn 8 more reasons why this tool kicks butt.
NEW: We now have motivational swimming posters. Five of ’em, actually.
Join the YourSwimBook weekly newsletter group and get motivational tips and more straight to your inbox. Sign up for free here.