Doug Boyd is an former USA National Team member, elite swim coach (swimming sprint coach), and the owner and president of SwimFever.com. Boyd’s been on deck at the 2013 SEC Swimming and Diving Championship from day one, close to the action.
- Share Doug Boyd, Mr. Swim Fever, Wraps Up Day 4 SECs – Video Interview on Facebook
- Tweet Doug Boyd, Mr. Swim Fever, Wraps Up Day 4 SECs – Video Interview
- Submit Doug Boyd, Mr. Swim Fever, Wraps Up Day 4 SECs – Video Interview to Reddit
- Share Doug Boyd, Mr. Swim Fever, Wraps Up Day 4 SECs – Video Interview on LinkedIn
About Gold Medal Mel Stewart
MEL STEWART Jr., aka Gold Medal Mel, won three Olympic medals at the 1992 Olympic Games. Mel's best event was the 200 butterfly. He is a former World, American, and NCAA Record holder in the 200 butterfly. As a writer/producer and sports columnist, Mel has contributed to Yahoo Sports, Universal Sports, …Read More »
More from Gold Medal Mel Stewart
- Bob Bowman Swimming Wisdom on Butterfly: GMM presented by SwimOutlet.com
- How to Get The Caeleb Dressel Olympic Gold Cover SwimSwam Magazine Issue
- How to Get The Olympic Perspective Issue With The Caeleb Dressel Gold Cover
- Rowdy Gaines On COVID And The 2021 Olympics: GMM presented by SwimOutlet.com
- You Just Won An Olympic Medal. Now What Do You Do?