University of Tennessee
- Set Tennessee records in the 50 free (18.95) and 100 free (41.71) at the SEC Championships in February and swam an NCAA B Cut time of 1:35.01 in the 200 free at the UT Invite in December.
- Recorded six individual wins and NCAA B Cut times in 50 free (19.42) and 100 free (42.87)
- Earned five All-America certificates, including one first team accolade
- Finished sixth in 200 medley relay, 12th in 200 free relay, 14th in the 400 free relay, 14th in the 800 free relay and 15th in the 400 medley relay
- Individually, placed 27th in the 100 free (42.80) and 33rd in the 50 free (19.46)
- Named Second Team All-SEC after a runnerup finish in the 50 free (19.12) and eighth place effort in the 100 free (42.72) at the SEC Championships
- Part of the second place 200 medley relay, third place 200 free relay, fourth place 400 free relay and fourth place 800 free relay teams.
- Earned honorable mention All-America honors as part of the 400 freestyle relay (9th) and 200 freestyle relay (15th)
- Finished 17th in the 100 freestyle (42.61) and 24th in the 50 free (19.41)
- Garnered second team All-SEC acclaim with a bronze medal finish in the 100 freestyle (42.07)
- Also finished sixth place in the 50 free (19.25) and 11th place in the 200 free (1:35.41)
- Member of the fourth place 200 medley relay, while finishing sixth in the 200 free relay and 400 free relays and seventh in the 400 medley relay
- Earned four All-America honors (two first team, two honorable mention) as a rookie
- Anchored the school record setting sixth place 400 medley relay at NCAAs and anchored the sixth-place 200 medley relay for first team accolades.
- Swam the second leg of the 11th place 200 freestyle relay and led off the 12th place 400 freestyle relay for the honorable mention honors.
- Garnered SEC All-Freshman Team acclaim and was named to SEC first year Academic Honor Roll
- Was a member of the Vols’ 200 yard medley, 400 yard medley, 200 yard freestyle and 400 yard freestyle relays a the SEC Championships
- Also finished fourth in the 50 yard freestyle (19.43) and making the B final of the 100 yard free.
- Won the 50 and 100 freestyle events and was a part of the title-winning 400 freestyle relay for Zionsville High School at the Indiana Boys High School State Championship in 2015.
- Broke the state record in the 50 freestyle, with a 20.08 in the event prelims.
- Won the 50 free at the 2014 State Championships (20.59).
- Was first in the 50 free at the NCSA Junior National Championships and was named as a member of the 2015-16 USA Swimming Junior National Team.