- Hosted by Army
- January 22, 2017
- American 187, George Mason 106
- Boston University 188, George Mason 109
- Boston University 159, Army 140
- Boston University 246, American 50
- Army 218, George Mason 79
- Boston University 164, George Mason 135
- Boston University 238, American 56
- Army 236, American 48
- Army 180, Boston University 117
Courtesy of Army Athletics
The Army West Point men’s swimming and diving team recorded victories over American Univesity, Boston University and George Mason University on Saturday, which was also senior day.
Army defeated George Mason, 218-79, and was victorious over Boston University, 180-117. The Black Knights also beat American, 236-48.
Sembrano and Matt McPheters went 1-2, respectively, in the 100-yard backstroke with corresponding marks of 50.28 seconds and 51.78 seconds.
Brandon McCredie touched the wall in 20.80 seconds to win the 50-yard freestyle.
Ty Dang and Daniels took the top two respective spots in the 200-yard breaststroke with corresponding marks of 2:03.99 and 2:05.13.
In the three-meter dive, Hudson Kay won with a final score of 295.25.
Army has the Bucknell Invite on Saturday, Jan. 28, and then the Patriot League Championships from Feb. 15-18, hosted by Bucknell.