2018 WOMEN’S NCAA CHAMPIONSHIPS
- Wednesday, March 14th – Saturday, March 17th
- McCorkle Aquatic Pavillion — Columbus, OH
- Prelims 10AM/Finals 6PM (Eastern Time)
- Defending Champion: Stanford (results)
- Live stream: Wednesday/Thursday Prelims & Finals, Friday/Saturday Prelims / Friday/Saturday finals on ESPNU
- Championship Central
- Event-by-Event Previews
- Psych Sheet
- Live Results
After taking third in the 50 free Thursday (21.59) and 5th in the 100 fly Friday (50.94), Ohio State’s #8-seed Liz Li is not listed on the heat sheet for Saturday prelims. She was also 21.61 on OSU’s 7th-place 200 free relay, 50.94 swimming fly on their 17th-place 400 medley relay, and 22.75 swimming fly on the 13th-place 200 medley relay.
Though she would presumably be on Ohio’s 400 free relay, Li did not swim on the 800 free relay, so her individual events are not limited to two.
From the 1650, only Erin Early and Kira Zubar have scratched.