In a historic day, a pair of SEC meets will be aired live on the SEC Network Plus on Thursday.
The Texas versus Auburn dual, in Auburn; and the A&M vs. Tennessee (men and women), Missouri State (men), and SMU (women) meet will both be aired at 3PM Eastern Time.
The SEC Network Plus is similar to ESPN’s Watch ESPN, in that it’s a live-streamed network available both on a computer and on a smartphone. The events are, however, still fully-produced, and that production value is improving as the network has learned a lot about producing live swim meets through their work with the Longhorn Network.
Click here to watch the ESPN Network. You will be required to log in through your cable or satellite provider.
Currently, ESPN has 7 meets scheduled on the SEC Network Plus, in addition to a slew also available on the Longhorn Network.
The remaining SEC Network + events (all times Eastern):
- January 8th, 3PM, Texas vs. Auburn
- January 8th, 3PM, Tennessee vs. Texas A&M (with SMU women, Missouri State men)
- January 9th, 1PM, Alabama vs. Texas A&M
- January 16th, 8PM, SMU vs. Texas A&M
- January 24th, Noon, Florida vs. Auburn
- January 24th, Noon, LSU vs. Texas A&M