The SwimSwam Crossword Puzzle is back, ready to challenge your brain now that the dust has settled from the 2020 Olympic Games.
Think you know everything about what transpired, the winners and losers, as well as the ins-and-outs of the swimmers who made it to onto the podium in Tokyo? Put that knowledge to the test in this Olympics-centered crossword that includes clues that are worthy of any true swim fan.
As with our crosswords produced in the past, this one has a mix of both gimme-type clues, as well as those that will truly put your aquatic brainpower to the test. Do your best without looking up any of the answers – you can do this!
Try it out and let us know how you do in the comments. Also, don’t forget to challenge your teammates and family members to a time trial to see who can get to all-green first.
Instructions to complete online:
- Click a cell on the crossword grid, or click a clue
- Click twice on a cell to toggle between across and down
- The active cell is highlighted in blue
- Start typing in the word
- Hit enter when you are done typing in the word
- The word will turn green or red if you got it right or wrong
- You can use the tab and shift-tab keys to move around the crossword and the arrow keys