Subscribe now for a 20% discount off the subscription price. This offer is limited. The promo code has expired.
If you want SwimSwam Magazine’s BACK ISSUES, we have increased our printing because of demand. On the subscription page, check the box by any of the back issues to add them to your order.
***You may only purchase BACK ISSUES if you subscribe to SwimSwam Magazine.
SPECIAL FEATURES IN THE OLYMPIC YEAR IN REVIEW ISSUE INCLUDE:
- the Michael Phelps Farewell section
- a massive 2016 Year In Review
- history-maker spotlights
- a Debrief with 2016 U.S. Olympic Coaches
- the Top 20 Age Groupers of the Year
- several data features (top secret), and much, much more
Our magazines are massive. The 2016 Olympic Year in Review comes in at 172 pages. (That’s an increase of 40 pages over the 2015 Year in Review, which came in at 132 pages.)
The quality is high. SwimSwam Magazine has perfect binding (like a book), heavy card stock, and an expensive cover finish you have to feel to truly appreciate.
In this issue, we honor your favorite swim stars, Katie Ledecky, Ryan Murphy, Maya DiRado, Simone Manuel, Penny Oleksiak, Adam Peaty, Missy Franklin, Joseph Schooling, Anthony Ervin and many, many more.
With your subscription today you get the:
- 2016 Olympic Preview (Michael Phelps cover) as a digital magazine
- 2015 Year in Review (Michael Phelps cover) as a digital magazine
- 2016 Swimsuit Issue (Ryan Lochte cover) as a digital magazine
- 2016 College Preview (Katie Ledecky cover) as a digital magazine
- 2016 Olympic Year in Review as a print magazine
- 2017 Swimsuit Issue as a print magazine
- 2017 Summer Preview as a print magazine
- 2017 College Preview as a print magazine
All in, you will receive over 600 printed pages of magazine with your subscription, and an additional 600+ pages in digital magazine content.
If you are already a subscriber, go to swimswam.com/magazine/digital-access, type in your email/password and view the digital magazines.
If you haven’t subscribed, you simply don’t know. SwimSwam Magazine is not only higher quality, you feel it the instant you touch the magazine. The texture is amazing, and you’ll love how heavy it feels in your hands. Issues are nearly a pound, the type of magazines you will want to keep to memorialize swimming history.
SwimSwam Magazine Named one of the “30 Hottest Launches of 2016”
Competitive Intelligence of Media Leaders (MIN/Mr. Magazine) names SwimSwam Magazine one of the 30 Hottest Launches of 2016. Criteria for making the 30 Hottest list included:
- Audience reaction
- Industry reaction
Many thanks to MIN for this honor. See the complete list of the 30 Hottest Launches here.