This is a year round position working with age group swimmers from ages 7-12. Practices are Monday through Saturday from 4:30 to 6:30 P.M. on weekdays and mornings on Saturdays depending on space availability time. This can be a long-term position for an individual who has a passion for swimming and desires to work with and develop swimmers of all ages.
- Candidates must have a background in competitive swimming either as a coach or swimmer, and have strong communication skills with swimmers, parents, and coaches.
- Candidates should possess or be willing to obtain current USA Swimming coach certifications in good standing and pass all required background checks.
Applicant duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Able to manage a group by writing practices for that group.
- Able to learn all groups and cover for other coaches when necessary.
- Able to communicate with parents.
- Attending meets throughout the season.
- Promote the team philosophy and foster a positive and friendly practice environment for athletes in the water.
Salary for the position of Assistant Coach is commensurate with experience. Coaches will not be compensated for weekend meets but will be compensated for travel expenses if attending out of town meets.
HOW TO APPLY
Please e-mail a resume to Lorena Diaconescu, [email protected]
Swimming News / Swimming Job is courtesy of Team Rebel Aquatics.