This is a Speedo USA swim job.
This position is responsible for stimulating specialty store sales to reach annual increase and maximize profitability through direct sales presentations at trade shows and through proactive inbound and outbound telephone sales called. Sales calls include selling current and future season’s dress shirts, making product substitutions and selling additional styles. This position handles sales and marketing of key specialty stores and works with manager on prospecting new specialty store business.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answer toll free telephone, fax and email orders
- Maintain call goal of <5% abandonment rate
- Process orders in ACS, and follow through to successfully execute the sales transaction on the B2B platform or as otherwise required
- Provide top customer service to specialty stores throughout our territory
- Handle inquiries from retailers about product availability, fashion trends, order status, etc.
- Handle return authorizations and research shipping problems
- Work with the credit department to expedite orders and resolve charge backs issues
- Work with customer service, sales ops, allocation and planning to address any pressure points in order processing and determine resolutions to expedite orders
- Make outbound calls for availability issues, seasonal promotions, and replenishment orders
- Maintain product knowledge of all product lines of current & future seasons
- Maintain ACS account contact information database
- Assist with scheduling tradeshow appointments
- Follow up with customers and potential prospects after tradeshow or other consumer facing meetings
- Assist Sales Manager with mail outs, programs and other marketing projects
- Follow up on mail outs and marketing projects
- Participate in customer meetings in the Cypress office
- Collaborate in the seasonal marketing catalog production and focus
- Review returned catalogs and make necessary updates in ACS and mailing lists
- 2+ years in sales and trade show experience; experience in swim industry strongly preferred (even if personal)
- Associate Degree in Business Administration, Communications, Fashion, or Marketing
- Strong sales and marketing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone etiquette skills
- Ability to stay focused and manage several tasks simultaneously
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your resume here.
About Speedo USA
For over 85 years, Speedo has been inspiring swimmers with innovative technology and style that stays ahead of the curve. We’re proud of our heritage, but we firmly believe that our best days are in front of us. Stay tuned. There’s never been a better time to be a swimmer than right now.
Swimming Job is courtesy of PVH / Speedo USA, a SwimSwam partner.