KING is seeking a coach for the Senior Group based out of the KING County Aquatic Center. The KING Senior Group consists of approximately 25-30 swimmers, mainly ages13-16, and is the second highest level within the club. Most of this group has Senior Sectional cuts and are eying a move towards becoming national level athletes. The Senior Coach will work directly with Co-Head Coaches/National Team Coaches to establish culture, criteria, and, seasonal plan for the KING senior groups with the goal of developing world-class athletes and an environment for long-term success. There will also be an administrative role for this person to play within the club based on their strengths and operational needs.
– Be a self-driven learner.
– Be a member in good standing of USA Swimming and be fully certified.
– Have at least 4+ years of USA Swimming coaching experience.
– 4 year college degree preferred.
– Be flexible, willing to learn/grow as a coach, open to new methods, and is a positive persona on the pool deck.
– Be knowledgeable in Team Manager, Excel, and word.
– Have experience in scheduling pool time, budgeting, and organizing team travel.
SALARY WILL BE COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE.
HOW TO APPLY
Please forward resumes and cover letters to Ash Milad [email protected]
KING Aquatic Club will fill this position by Septembert 1st 2014.
KING Aquatic Club
Established in 1966, King Aquatic Club (KING) is the premier youth sports program in the Seattle-Tacoma Metropolitan area. KING is a USA Swimming year-round competitive swim team offering high quality professional coaching and technique instruction for swimmers of all ages and abilities. As a member club of Pacific Northwest Swimming and a USA Swimming Gold Medal Club, the goal of KING is to provide every member an opportunity to for greatness.
Swim Job release is courtesy of KING Aquatic Club.